The Historical Museum
The Historical Museum is located in the “Central Fire Hall,” a municipal heritage building built in 1912, located on the North Saskatchewan River.
This building houses our office, archive, volunteer activities area, exhibits and artifact storage.
The building served the city as its fire hall for 63 years until 1975 when the Society was asked by the Prince Albert City Council to convert the building to a museum.
Please visit the for updated admission fees.