The Historical Museum is located in the “Central Fire Hall,” a municipal heritage building built in 1912, located on the North Saskatchewan River.
This building houses our office, archive, volunteer activities area, exhibits and artifact storage.
The building served the city as its fire hall until 1975 when the Society was asked by the city council to convert the building to a museum.
10 River Street East
Prince Albert, SK, S6V 8A9
Summer hours: May 21 to August 30.
Admission: Adults $ 2.00
Children 6 to 12 accompanied by an adult $ 1.00
We are installing the Lacolle Falls exhibit, please contact us for an appointment.